Torrentz.com site officially blocked in Malaysia.?

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 , 0 Comments

Today I want to download movie at torrentz.com website. But unfortunately the site has been blocked by Malaysia.


I have try to use different browser, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari .. All seem redirect to the same page above.

I don't know is this for real or just temporary. If this is for real then from my opinion, they should block also the other torrentz site like isohunt, kickass , etc. Then the blocking initiative will be more effective.

By the way, Thanks for whatever who doing this block, is either government, internet service provider(ISP), etc. This is a good job from my humble opinion. At least you have some action to protect the copyright.

What do you think.?


0 comments: